- This event has passed.
VIC: Dental Marketing for the Digital World
March 7, 2017 @ 18:00 - 20:30 AEDT$55
To have a successful practice you need to understand and embrace the world of digital marketing. The best way to market your practice has changed. Gone are the days of yellow pages advertisements and flyer drops.
There is a lot of talk about online marketing, social media and search engine marketing for businesses. Some dental practices are already engaging in online marketing while other dental practices have an intuitive hunch that there is something to online word-of-mouth marketing, but they’re just not sure yet what it is.
- Discover the steps to online dental marketing success
- Know what digital strategies are right for your practice
- Learn the secrets to a great website
- Identify what social media platforms are right for your practice
- Know what social media platforms you should be using and why
- Learn tips and best practice for social media marketing
- Hear why you need to use Google My Business
- Understand why you need to start blogging
- Identify which Search Engine Marketing strategy is right for your practice
- Find out the difference between Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and Pay Per Click Advertising (PPC)
- Hear why it is critical to watch your online reputation
- Evaluate if video marketing is right for your practice
- Learn to reactivate existing clients with the use of email marketing
- To grow your practice with the use of digital marketing
- To enable you to view digital marketing in a totally new light and to see the value in marketing your practice online
- To understand where you may be going wrong with the digital marketing for your practice
- To have the tools and knowledge, and understand what is required to make this happen
- To be able to easily implement the techniques discussed within your practice
The aim of this course is to demystify these topics by telling you what you actually need to know and giving you the tools to grow your practice with effective digital marketing and to talk knowledgeably and confidently to your staff or your marketing suppliers.
The course will review real examples of dental digital marketing. You can submit your websites and online marketing prior to the event to have your elements of your marketing reviewed at the course.
Carolyn S Dean is the founder and director of Wellsites and My Dental Marketing.
Carolyn is writing ‘Fully Booked – Dental marketing secrets to a full appointment book”. To be released in February 2016 and launched at ADX16 in March.
She is a widely known seminar speaker and dental marketing consultant who works extensively with dental professionals.